Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Half Way There!


It's been less than 3 months, and my Bruegger's mug is half way* to paying for itself. I'm actually surprise at the stats: 34 coffees, 11 teas, 6 lemonades, and only one diet Coke! I suppose, though, that I've been out (sick, on vacation, or at my internship) quite a bit, and that's all cut into my coffee consumption - plus, there's no Bruegger's near my apartment, so it's a weekday-only thing for me. And apparently I've been better at my resolve not to drink as much soda than I thought I had been!

I'm still not a fan of the physical mug, though. It's much too narrow, so you get less coffee per serving (forget about anything with ice - then it's only a few sips) and it's a bitch to clean. Does anyone have the drink card instead of the mug?

*If you include the free dozen bagels per month, I'm actually at 68%, but I didn't buy the mug for that, so I'm not including it in my totals.

No comments: