Monday, March 17, 2008

Thyme for Awesome Nuts


I realize that it's been a while since I've gushed about something from Trader Joe's. And honestly, it's been a while since I've found anything there that was transcendent. The other day, however, I was taking a closer look at the nut and dried fruit section and came across the Thyme for Rosemary Nuts. Since rosemary is one of my favorite flavors, I couldn't possibly pass these babies by.


The verdict? AWESOME! They're a little sweet, a little salty, with a touch of rosemary and thyme, but not enough to overpower. These would be the perfect bar snack at a cocktail party (I realize I'm being fanciful here; I ate them out of the bag during my lunch break at work). They're also a little pricy - $4 for a 5 ounce bag. They probably won't be making it into my shopping basket too often, but I'll definitely pick some up for Easter.

No comments: